Friday, January 28, 2011

Love Story + freebie

I want to tell you about a Collab kit that Designs by Snowlady has in store today at Stuff to Scrap. It's called Love Story and it's so pretty. You will love scrapping all those Valentine and Love pictures with this kit. The kit will be 40% for a week and you can buy the kit together or in pieces. Here is a preview of the kit. Image is linked to store.


Here is a few layouts I done using the kit.




I also have some freebies for you

There is actually 2 Valentine Cards but I could only fit one in the preview. Also note dropshadow is only on the preview. You can grab my freebie HERE

Now on to the rest of the stops.
Nancy <-- You Are Here


Also head over to Megan's Creations to find MORE FREEBIES



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete