Thursday, October 17, 2013

This is one of my favorite kits from A Fish Design. I just love all the books about Stan traveling and my son will be doing a Stan next year for school. I can't wait to see where he goes.. The colors are also bright and fun to use in other layouts also....



Have you ever wanted to go on a trip with someone and couldn't go?  Well, I have the perfect solution.  Make yourself into a Travelling Stan or Travelling Stella and have your friend take you along.  Your friend can hold the picture of you next to the site and take pictures just like you were there!

This kit would be perfect to scrap those pictures.  But it is also flexible too.  I've seen a layout from the 4th of July using this kit.

Included:
12 Papers
1 Complete Alpha

30 Elements
 layered envelop
 border
 bow
 2 buttons
 camera
 envelope
 camera flair
 4 unique flowers
 3 unique frames
 journal paper
 2 unique foliage
 luggage tag
 mailing Stan
 ribbon
 rope
 bead scatter
 stamp
 Stan
 staple (shadow and unshadow)
 stitches (shadow and unshadow)
 swirl

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This kit was actually made for a CT member who requested it.

    ReplyDelete