Monday, July 25, 2011

CU Nature Textures

The Scrappy Kat

Looking for something unique for your next kit? This set of 7 beautiful textured nature overlays will be perfect. Patterns include 3 floral, 1 pine cone, 1 fall leaves, 1 leaves with acorns, and 1 mixed branches.

This set of commercial use textured overlays are 12"x12", 300ppi and in jpg format. Each come in both original color and desaturated versions. Original colored overlays can be used as is to add directly to your kits and are also great for personal use too.

They are on sale right now for $2.00. Image is linked to store



I'm not real familiar with textures so I worked with it this morning by following a couple tuts I found online. I am going to keep working on learning more about them because I had fun reading on all the different ways you can use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment