Monday, July 18, 2011

Zoom Zoom Pets

The Scrappy Kat has released today a new kit called Zoom Zoom Pets and it's all about the little critters and of course Zhu Zhu Pets. My son loves his Zhu Zhu pets..... I think he owns all of them or pretty darn close to it. Anyways, this kit has great colors for any photos you have. Here is a preview of her new kit. The kit will be 50 % off for the first week so hurry and grab it now...

Here is a couple layouts I done using the kit


I also have a bragbook freebie created from Zoom Zoom Pets

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete